HOW TO CLEAN OUT YOUR PARENTS’ ESTATE IN 30 DAYS OR LESS
How to Clean Our Your Parents’ Estate in 30 Days or Less is a take-along manual packed with meticulously compiled checklists, resources, and information. This guide provides step-by-step instructions to clean out your parents’ home at the time of their infirmity or death, beginning in the attic and ending when the last item has been packed up. This indispensable resource offers you solutions and answers from an expert who has seen it all:
- How to prepare when parents are still living and in their home
- Transitions for parents in failing health
- What to do immediately upon parents’ death
- Do we keep, sell, or donate?
- Step-by-step clean out process
- Compare options for selling the contents: Which method is best?
Julie Hall, national personal property expert and author of the best-selling book, The Boomer Burden – Dealing with Your Parents’ Lifetime Accumulation of Stuff, was inspired to create this step-by-step guide as either a true companion to her book or a stand-alone resource. She wants every reader to clean out their parents’ home in literally 30 days or less, so they can resume their lives instead of becoming swamped by this overwhelming task.