Get Solutions- Online Consultations
Ask The Estate Lady – Online Consultations – $125.00/hour – one hour minimum by Telephone or Skype)
Managing an estate doesn’t exactly come with an instruction manual. It is natural to be overwhelmed, pressed for time or feeling as though you are in over your head with all that needs to be done. What you need is a “Game Plan” for options and solutions, selling resources and the steps of the process handling personal property as smoothly as possible. Julie is just the one to help you focus on what needs to be done and in what order.
Get the answers you need when you need them. Schedule an Online Consult with The Estate Lady.
It’s what you DON’T know that could hurt you and doing it yourself may result in going in circles. If you have items of significant value, will you know how to find the best resources to maximize them? Julie’s consultation will include:
- Where you are in the process and where you go from here
- Clear, concise answers for getting things done efficiently and effectively
- The step by step order in which things should be done
- Possible options and selling resources to tap into in your region
- Should you have personal possessions appraised first? Learn what antiques and collectibles are worth today.
- What is involved in an estate liquidation and hiring a professional to help
- Minimize family disagreements on distribution of assets
- Conflict resolution and dealing with contentious situations regarding personal property during estate settlement
Julie is known for being kind and compassionate, yet also direct and diligent in helping you know what you need to do. What you will learn in just an hour will astound you AND provide you with peace of mind. You’ll get a 360 degree perspective from the industry expert that everyone turns to for advice and insights.
- An Online Consultation does not include valuation work. It is an expert advisory service to assist in making decisions for the estate.
- Many people contact Julie for legal advice, however, Julie is not a lawyer and does not offer legal advice, nor can she assist with anything related to Real Estate because her expertise is in personal property.